Alvin Ho, Multimedia Editor
– BA Hons Communication Studies
– IVP Track and Field medallist
– Ex-ST photojournalist
– I once swam in a freezing river and nearly couldn’t make it.
– Tried racewalking because I was hospitalised and couldn’t train for a 5k and did surprisingly well.
– Somehow I run faster when chasing a race winner while holding a camera.
Romaine Soh, Editorial Editor
– B.S. University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication
– US Olympic trials scrum reporter
– National schools steeplechase champion
– Singapore national athlete (Middle-distance)
– It only took me three years to get Emma Coburn, 2017 steeplechase world champion, to recognise me at Hayward Field. We proceeded to bond over our love of the New Balance 247 baby pink sneakers.
Jing Zhi Chua, Founder
– IAAF level 1 coach
– SG Triathlon Coach level 1
– Neurokinetic Therapy level 1
– Active Isolated Stretching level 1
– 200h Yoga Teacher Training
– Ex Regular Commando Officer
– BSc. Project and Facilities Management
– Almost got killed by a bear on a solo run in the North Vancouver mountains while training for an ultramarathon.
– Missed Ironman Kona qualification by a single spot…twice.
– Plant-based since 2013 for compassionate reasons.
– Volunteers at Animal Allies Singapore.
– Ex NUS Aquathlon vice-captain.